About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Friday night my friends from work took me out the Yardhouse for dinner and drinks. We had a nice time. Afterwards I said good bye to them, and cried, or came pretty close each time. Even though I think I will see most of these people again. I was told to remember my resolutions...to keep in touch with my friends. I will try. I miss them already, and it's only Sunday.
I'm ready to start something new tomorrow. I am excited about not having to leave my house until 7. I can sleep in an extra hour. I'm sure that I won't though.
I'm just feeling blank today. This weekend has been emotionally exhausting. I cried so much on Friday. Today I'm going to clean my bedroom, do some shopping, get my brothers car washed. Nothing exciting.
Maybe I will make it to a meeting today.
Tomorrow is my first day at my new job.
School starts in two weeks.
Michael is supposed to be moved out in 3 weeks. That is not looking very promising, but it's three weeks away- I will not focus too much on that right now.
Happy Sunday everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have so much to look forward to! Good luck and remember that the first step to anything is always the hardest!