About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally Fall

So it's not really Fall yet, but the fall semesters at school have begun.

Danny is in pre-school, Gabe is in Kindergarten, Alex is in Junior High- and I'm a senior in college.

Life feels normal again.

Amen.






Gabe is also becoming quite the photographer too. This week is the 10 year anniversary of our first date. We went out and shot pool and drank beer. He had me at the first kiss.


10 years later, and we still look like a pretty normal couple.

2 comments:

Tammie Jean said...

You two are a cute couple! I love the b&w photos too :)

Jaws said...

Aww great pics!!

Im gonna get dom a disposable camera and small album for christmas, I think he'll get a kick out of it.

Miss chatting with you.