About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HNT- for the Boobies!!!

So I read the post about the Boobie-thon and changed my originally planned HNT that I didn't really like anyway.

I don't usually show this much on this blog- but like most of the bloggers who saw Os's post tonight, well it's a special occasion!!

You will have to click for it.

Here and Here!!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!!

13 comments:

Osbasso said...

Thanks for joining in on the boobie parade!

Evening said...

those are some pretty boobies. Thanks Jules for posting them.

If you wanted to post them to the boobie-thon site I know they would appreciate it.

Just go to www.boobiethon.com if you are interested and click submit.

HHNT.

Blissfully Wed said...

I really love those shots.

HHNT!

Vixen said...

Well...you may not usually show this much...but I am a HUGE fan.. Thanks ;)

happyHNT!

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Great choice looking beautiful


HHNT

Cosima said...

Boobalicious! The first one is my favorite!

Happy HNT!

Zoely said...

very lovely nipples! Is that too forward of me? But I think they are so sexy, so forgive me?
HHNT!

~d said...

What a nice set of ta-tas! Hooray!! I love the pics!
HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Let me dry them - let me, let me,please. Happy HNT

Hamachi15 said...

Great pics. "On this blog..." does that mean there's another one out there somewhere.

Bunny said...

Gorgeous!!!

HHNT babe!

d-man said...

Hooray for wet t-shirts!

Andy Land said...

I always know when to return to a blog. Good stuff. heh