About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dancin with the stars is back!!

Oh I love this show. I'm not familiar with the men dancing, only Wayne Fucken Newton!!!! I'm excited to see him dancing. I just think he's gonna be so slick.

Tonights it's the women dancing.

Jenny Garth out of the gate. Not bad. She needs to loosen up a bit. But she's so pretty it's hard not to stare. All made up, she STILL looks like Kelli. Don't get me started on 90210. I watched the season finale, and that anniversary thing. But I stopped watching RELIGIOUSLY when Kelli and Brandon didn't get married. I felt robbed- really. After all that time- I felt they owed me that one.

Josie Maran. Supermodel. She introduced herself as a supermodel. Ouch. That was not pretty. I loved the judges comment "the only consistent thing was that your footwork was horrible." Particularly harsh, but that doesn't mean it's not true.

Sabrina the Cheetah Girl. I loved that movie. She's a dancer, so I had high hopes going in. WOW!!! She kicked ass!!!
Kicked
Fucking
Ass

The judged didn't like her hiphop mixed in, but her Cha Cha was fantastic.

(side note- my son is on the other PC here- having a 12 year old boy 'hissy fit' because his headphones are wrapped up in his chair. I told him to stop crying and get off his ass and actually LOOK at the cord that is wrapped up. It's like watching my ex husband try to hook up a stereo system. Lots of cussing and whipping of hands! I am trying not to laugh at him.)

Ok- Marie Osmond. Oh I just love her. She's so funny "Single, over 45, alotta kids." HA HA!!! LOVE HER. I loved her TV show. I love Donny. Yeah, I said it. I think people will love her because she is loveable and LIKEABLE. Her dancing was classy, and she's just so genuine. "I'm not gonna throw in the towel- I hate laundry." Oh, that is such a great line!!!

Left to dance is Mel the Spicegirl (didn't she have Eddie Murphy's baby)- and Jane Seymour. I think Jayne Seymour could kick her ass if needed. But then again, Scary Spice. She has on bright green legwarmers in rehearsal. yeah, that's scary. But her performance was good. Not exciting, but very good. And I DO love her partner Maksim. He's a sexy imported yummy cookie, that one.



Jane Seymour is elegant. Bond Girl, Medicine Woman. I hope she does well. Oh... her story is so nice. She wanted to BE a dancer, but had an injury at 16. awwwww. She's so graceful, beautiful. Gave me chills. I'm so glad to see that.

So those were the women. I suspect the Supermodel will be the first woman to go, simply because she is just out of her element.

Did you watch?? what did you think???

No comments: