About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Please do not feed the ASS!!!

And no, this is not a post about anal sex.

Aside from my key (see below) breaking in half (It did NOT break off IN the ignition, thank God.) I can safely say that I did almost nothing else but EAT all week. I am not kidding. All junk, all the time. My ass is at an all time Non-pregnancy HIGH!! And at the moment- I don't give a damn. Really, I don't.

Food is my friend.
Food makes me happy.
Food TASTES good.

I am sure that I'm on the verge of another "oh my god I'm a fat cow and I need to lose weight" crisis- but today I'm just not gonna roll with it, and enjoy the fact that Claim Jumper frozen pies were buy one get one FREE last week. And you know October is $5.99 pies at Marie Calendar's. God bless Marie. She's a peach, that gal.

I got my hair cut today. I got six inches cut off. It doesn't look very different, just shorter in back. At the moment I look "just been laid" cause I drove home with my windows open so my hair 'airdried'. Curly girls do the "just been laid" look better than anyone else.



What do you think???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you look like you've just been laid, but I love the hair cut!

~April