About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

new camera

I treated myself to a new camera. Mine got stolen in the break in. It was the only thing they took. I love taking pictures but I don't know how to use all the functions. I need "digital photography for dummies" or something.


I want to go out today and just take pictures of stuff. Everything and nothing.



I love black and white pictures, they just change things. It changes the feel of the picture.


I have no motivation to write lately. I don't know why. I am uninspired and stagnant. Maybe this will help. I just want to people watch. There is so much human emotion out there- and lately, I feel none of it.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Its good you got another camera. Really cool photos.

Tammie Jean said...

Ooooooh a new camera - what fun! And I agree, black n white gives everything a different mood and lets you see things, even very ordinary things, in a different light. Can't wait to see more pictures!