About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, September 24, 2007

SuperTwat Hot Mama

Yeah- maybe I am just not original enough with my MySpace name. I just go by "Julie." Seems easy, obvious. My niece goes by Kya Cupcake. Which I think is adorable. And I love cupcakes. Most of my friends just use their names, but I have seen others, in my age group, who use clever little names. For instance I just got an email from "Snatch my 2, Kum back on 4's."

Yeah, I don't get it either.

His email said I was "Fine Ass Hell." Does that mean I am Fine AS Hell? Or Hell, I have a Fine Ass? Something about my Ass, and Hell. Doesn't sound too promising.

So maybe I should come up with a super cool myspace name. Just Julie is easy. "Julie is Easy." Maybe I should go with that.

Super Hot.
Super Twat.

The choices are endless.

No comments: