About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

HNT- my favorite sleep shirt

When moved out at 18 I had a long green t-shirt. I loved it and I wore it until it was holey and thin. My first husband learned to hate it. I had others, but for some reason, I loved the green one. After spending the night at my sisters and having to wear a tank top under the shirt so my tits didn't show thru, she bought me a new one for Christmas. This was several years ago. Maybe 1o years.

I don't wear it often. For at least three years I wore maternity clothes and nursing gowns. (dead sexy) For a few years BEFORE the mom-sleepwear I wore sexy nighties. Now I'm back to the t-shirts. I have some tank tops, a red old navy T, and my old green t-shirt. I love it. What do you think??








Happy Half Nekkid Thursday.

13 comments:

Osbasso said...

Definitely liking the tshirt look!

Vixen said...

It's sexy.

S-E-X-Y

And I *love* that middle pic.

happyHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

I love holding on to old shirts. I just threw one away that I had owned since '94. It was sad, but it was way overdue for the trash.

Nice pics. HHNT!

Shibari said...

ohhh i so love these
*muahs* and *muahs*

Cosima said...

It looks very comfy, and your legs look beautiful!

Happy HNT!

~d said...

I have a long blue tee shirt...that (did) finally bite the dust. (sad face) I love the green tee. And your legs are beautiful! ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Happy HNT!

bsoholic said...

Always great to be comfy! Sexy legs there too!

Happy HNT :)

Lapis Ruber said...

Looks lovely and so convenient
:-)

Happy HNT

Tammie Jean said...

Those old, well-worn cotton tees are irreplaceable. I have a faded red one, full of holes... I love that thing! Great pics, as always.

Lil Bit said...

oh, gotta luv comfy shirts!
Sleep well, me lady!

HHNT! Arrr! =)

Stealth said...

There was a shirt in those pics? LOL, JK, you have lovely legs :)

HHNT

Keyser Soze said...

Love it! HHNT!

TUG said...

Looks good to me. Especially with those good looking legs coming out the bottom of it. Happy belated HNT!