About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

By the Pool HNT

Where I want to spend the weekend.

Reading this book
Listening to The Hold Steady on my iPod
Out by the pool, relaxing.

Just add drink. I'll take a Captain and Diet, please.



Since I am missing the bachelorette party in Palm Springs, it's only right that I am there in spirit by celebrating here at home. Have fun girls!!

Happy HNT!!

7 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

You're listening to the most literate and awesome bar band that's on my iPod as well.

Cool shot. I wish I was at the pool.

Salt and Pepper said...

Nice pic...doesn't the new Hold Steady album rock? I know I'm enjoying it.

HHNT!

lecram said...

Aye... that looks like a good time. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Greg and Sheryl said...

You deserve the fun of a bachelorette party, so we're sorry you had to miss it. We hope you have a happy HNT, regardless!

Honey said...

Happy HNT! Where is that darn cabana boy anyways when you need him?

Baby said...

Sounds like blisssssssss.... Happy HNT!!!!

Ashly Star said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend. I'll be spending mine working 5 pm to 2 am. Yeah baby. =D Happy HNT lovely!