About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just a geek girl




My IT guy, yeah I got a guy- was impressed with my ability to handle some of my computer problems, or at least the fact that I try to fix these things on my own.

He said, "I think you are really just a geek girl."
maybe

"
Well, you know, it's kinda hot. But you don't need validation from me."

Um, helloooo.
Here's a crash course about Julie:


Impatient

Dirty minded
More vain than I care to admit
Attention whore

Directions: Tell me that I'm hot and that my tits look great and that you want to screw me.
Tell me often.

Rinse. Repeat.






1 comment:

Dana said...

I love the photos with the glasses. there is just something about that intellectual look ...

HHNT!