About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shopping (Douche) bag (ery)

So Albertson was having a nice little 8 hour sale.

lunch meat
bottled water
cherries
gatorade
cereal
chicken

Since I was gone all day I offered to let Michael go to the store. I gave him the ad and said to get everything on it (minus the vodka) and then he wrote down a few other things.

He first went to the wrong store. I told him he needed to go to Albertsons cause that is where everything was on sale, so he left and went to the right store.
He came home an hour later. He had a few things that were on the other list. He forgot:

the lunch meat
the bottled water
cherries
gatorade
chicken

He brought home two things of ice cream, 4 boxes of candy, two Starbucks coffee drinks and a box of cookies.

HELLO DIABETES!!!

What in the holy hell?!?!

So for everything he got, he spent $75- and I still need to shop for food.

2 comments:

Ashly Star said...

I.. He.. Wow. That sucks big time.

That's all I can think to say. What was he thinking? Oy. ((hugs))

Pass the peas said...

Jesus