About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Expert HNT

I'm not a beginner when it comes to sex toys.
When a toy is described as "GREAT FOR BEGINNERS", that needs to be a note that it's not for me.

What's on my mind? hmmm- DICK??



Check my review on it. It's not BAD- it's just not for advanced users.
Like me.

Happy HNT- go find out who else is getting Half Nekkid!!!

8 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Equal parts sexy and funny. I can see you gently tapping it to your head, "Think, think, think."

Vixen said...

Haha.... I love the pic and I was LOL at BW's comment.

happyHNT babe!

Ms. Lily said...

That's great, lol
HHNT!
Lily

Ashly Star said...

Lol, that toy is cute! Cute, yes. =D The picture is adorable. You look smug and thoughtful. Happy HNT!

Maeve said...

I think that is the goodest thing to clear out your thoughts!

I Smile 2 Much said...

Well even w/ a beginner toy, you *still* look sassy*sexy! ; ) Happy HNT

Lapis Ruber said...

I never realised that sex toys were rated like that. What's the next grade, intermediate? Then, Advanced? University degree required? There's more to this than meets the eye :-) Happy HNT.

Baby said...

Well I have to say the purple is a good color for you :) Though it does look quite simple of a toy - hehehehe - love the photo and the humor! Happy HNT!