About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The ABC's of me

The ABC's of me.  My SIL tagged me on Facebook but I would rather just blog here.


A - Age: 37

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: ALL

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog.  

E - Essential start your day item: Blackberry

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'

I - Instruments you play(ed): I don't.  booooo

J - Job title: Data Coordinator, Stroke Program

K - Kid(s): 4

L - Living arrangements: Husband and three boys

M - Moms name: Linda 

N- Nick Names: Jules, Jewels.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Senior year, appendicitis

P - Pet Peeve: When I hurt mysl and someone says "Are you ok?"  Of COURSE I'm not ok!!!

Q - Quote from a movie: Only in the morning!

R - Right or left handed:Right

S - Siblings: 3 sisters (1 + 2step) and 2 brothers

T - Time you wake up: 5AM

U- Underwear: always

V - Vegetables you dislike:  carrots

W - Ways you run late: checking my email before work in the morning

X - X-rays you've had: lungs, and does a mammogram count?

Y - Yummy food you make: Apple crisp

Z - Zoo favorite: I can't remember the last time I went to a zoo....

ok wow- that was ridiculously boring...  


2 comments:

listener42 said...

You're only five feet tall? I would've guessed 5'4.

Trixie said...

Boring, I don't think so, Hooker! I love crap like this! :)