About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday with my Google Reader

Expect this to be NSFW:

I started using my google reader so that I don't miss the writings of my friends.  I don't just read blogs... I have friends who WRITE blogs.  As a good friend, I want to read what they have written, even though most likely we've already talked about it.  Some are just people I know from their blogs, or twitter.  

Anyway... so this Sunday morning I am sitting on my patio- somewhat away from noise inside the house and I'm sort of pretending not to hear that the boys are being too loud and Mike is probably going to wake up angry because he is supposed to be going somewhere this morning- and he's sleeping through the phone call- and will most likely miss the opportunity to go.  Not my problem.

So lets see whats in my Google reader today.  

A follow up on Richard and Amy, a married couple who live a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle.  They interest me.  I could never be anyone submissive all the time.  I don't have that kind of discipline.

A fantastic sex blogger already is starting a new site Beyond the Birds and the Bees which will be "online resource where people can share accounts of conversations between parents and children on the topic of sexuality."  This should be a great site and I hope to be able to participate in it.

Another married D/s couple who I know and love.  I would like him to take my picture someday.   
A little bit of Butch, Bez, and Business Humor.

Fleshbot and JaymeWaxman who really is as cool in real life as she appears to be on her website.  I'm kinda Fangirl about her- and I hope to see her again this year and talk to her a little bit more.

Jezebel (which I have often thought to change my sexblogger persona name to).  Which is a great website with great links to great stories.  Also... I suspect it's run by the same company that runs
Fleshbot.

Largehearted Boy- AKA, a very LARGE musis website of music I don't know- but I probably should.   If you are a music lover, you will probably like this site.  I always like the links to the Try it Before you Buy it's 

Michelle Obama on Huffington Post- cause you know she needs her own page.  Seriously, how much do we love her???

Britni- cause she is just all kinds of Hot Mess (in a good way).

Radical Vixen- one of the THREE amazing chicks I know who use the title Vixen- and I love her blog.  I've been reading it for years.  
(incidentally- I think they all think I'm pretty swell too.)

Steff- who is a cool chick who speaks her mind, and blogs about a lot of things, sex just being one of them.


That's what I did this morning.  That isn't all who is in my reader, but I went through many last night before I went to bed.  But that is what is there now.

And now.... my reader is clean, and empty.  

1 comment:

Vixen said...

Yes. You are pretty swell ;)