About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Coffee anyone??


My morning cup of coffee.  I have been trying to drink LESS coffee as I'm trying to watch my blood pressure- but I have to at least have one or two.

I found out yesterday that my brand new office, is being given to someone else.  Serious Work Fail.  Someone needs an office, and so a series of decisions that I was not at all privvy to came to the conclusion that I am going to be sharing an office, on the other side of the floor.  Ugh.  I won't be right outside the nursing station on the Neuro Unit, but off the Unit all together and next to the elevator.  It will make it less convenient for me to know the goings on, on the floor and I know if I'm seen poking around the hall, I'll look like I'm loitering and not actually working.  With the nurses station right outside my office, I can loiter all I want to and still look busy!!  

I'm not pleased but I guess I need to be grateful that I still have a job.

I will be farther away from a printer (I'm getting one of my own), the restroom, and the coffee machine.  I wonder if I will drink LESS coffee this way because I will have to walk a little farther to get coffee?

I haven't gotten Half Nekkid in a while, but I decided it wouldn't hurt to show off my creamy delicious C(offee) cup(s).  

Now go see Os and tell him I sent ya!!


8 comments:

Sexie Sadie~ said...

Those coffee cups are creamy alright. Beautiful view!!

xo~Sadie

Vixen said...

What coffee....where? LOL ;)


I actually love how your beautiful curls come down just *barely* giving a glimpse in the pic.

xoxo

13messages said...

Sorry about the office thing. Life's details can sometimes suck, but we just roll with it I suppose.

Great picture of you. I want coffee.

Osbasso said...

Not a coffee drinker, myself. But I could probably be persuaded to test the waters, so to speak...

Mistress L said...

Clevage and coffee oh my! It's going to be a good Thursday.

Dana said...

That's certainly how I like *my* coffee!!

txvisionary said...

"Clevage and coffee oh my! It's going to be a good Thursday."

two of my favorite things to see in the morning, cleavage and coffee

Southern Sage said...

I dont drink coffee but I'll have 2 D cups!