About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

"It's Complicated"

I received notification on my Facebook page last night. I had to confirm my relationship with my husband.  He changed his relationship status and I was being asked to "confirm it.".

I am now, officially in a "complicated" relationship with my husband.  Complicated?  That's a fucking understatement.  

It found it quite funny really.  After all this time, all these years- Facebook thinks it can tell ME that my relationship is complicated.  Hey Facebook, I propose the following relationship statuses  (statusi?):

  • playing nice
  • doing it for the kids
  • convenient
  • self distructive
  • waiting patiently
  • co-dependent
  • gone on too long
Sometimes "complicated" is not enough. 

1 comment:

txvisionary said...

wow I didn't know Facebook status was that serious.

thats nuts