About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

For the love of geeks.

I know too many people who would think this is a lot of fun. (really, click the video it's Work Safe)
And if you really want to, you can buy one here... (click the saber for the link to Shaper Image)

The guy who did the interview (he was interviewed on a local LA radio station) said that they actual use Star Wars names and such. You can find these guys official website here.

The group photo is classic.

...and part of me thinks this is kind of awesome.

1 comment:

Lori M said...

Wow. I watched the video in stunned silence. But I'm a closet Star Wars FREAK, so I have no room to laugh. :)