About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

just like mom did

I am so sick of potty training. Seriously, folks. I am so fucking annoyed. Danny has pooped in his pants four nights in a row and no matter how often I put him on the potty, or how often I remind him or ask him, he still won't poop in the potty.

Tonight I asked him, and put him on the potty and 20 minutes later, he pooped in his underwear. I was ready to lose my mind!! I put on gloves and undressed him, wiped him and then threw his ass in the tub. COLD WATER! and I cleaned his butt with the cold water. He was NOT happy, but perhaps this negative reinforcement will help. Apparently this worked for my mother when I was being stubborn. Either way, he did NOT like being cleaned off in the cold water, but I've had it!!

The positive reinforcements are not working. It's been almost two months and he's FOUR years old. It's time to get tough with this kid cause he's so damn stubborn and I'm about ready to snap!

No comments: