About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

godhateswho??

So I was very sad about the passing of Heath Ledger. He will be missed and I think he was a phenomenal actor who would have had a spectacular career.

That said, I absolutely DESPISE these people. How people can be so filled with hate, in the name of God- it truly makes me sick. I agree with the radio dj I was listening to this morning when he spoke about how it would be very fitting for God to smite these people and drop a boulder on them or strike them down where they stand, picket signs and all.

If you really want to read more about them, their website is godhatesfags.com.

ASSHOLES.

No comments: