About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

my new love....

Sometimes the best things in life are free- sometimes they cost a little bit, but are totally worth it...




This is my new phone. The Samsung U740. It flips open and also flips open with the wide screen and has a full QWERTY keyboard. It rules. I dropped my other cell phone last week, and while it still worked, in areas where my reception is usually so-so, I get nothing. I have insurance so I could replace the old phone for $50, but I was up for a renewal in about 5 months anyway, so I was able to upgrade. I paid $80 for this one, but I would have had to pay $50 anyway to replace the old one- so I FEEL like I got it for $30. I love it. I signed up for mobile web so I can check my email and even BLOG from my phone.

I drive a green minivan, you may want to steer clear of me for a while.

No comments: