About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just in time for Valentines day

The say that sex is not love, but try going without it...

In honor of the upcoming Holiday for all you couples, lovers, and happily married folk, I thought I'd throw out some gift ideas, in case you just don't know what to get for that certain someone...




Before you sigh because you can't afford the glass dildo's- take a peek at this. $35. (5 inches insertable, 4 1/2 inches around at the top.) The handle makes it user-friendly and hey, you can throw it in the dishwasher when you're done.

Ladies, you can buy this for yourself but he will surely enjoy it.



They also have a wide selection for you skinnier gals.. ;)

This is the "Bag of Love." Complete with vibe, lube, plug, love (aka "cock") ring, love (aka "anal") beads and bondage tape. It just screams "Happy Valentines Day baby. Lets get it ON!!!"


And for that man of yours. If you love his tush, let him know. Assuming that you also love his tush in briefs! (One size 28" to 38")




Red Satin Boxers can be found on this page. I'm just linking the whole page cause it's worth a look ladies. But be sure you don't miss the Cock-A-Too.

Hee hee... so now you are prepared. Clickity click click on over and shop till you drop...

2 comments:

Krista said...

that is the most hilarious ass i ever did see.

D-Man said...

Ha!
Do you deliver to NZ?
:D