About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

one the verge of being obscene

I'm watching the 100 greatest songs of the 80's on VH1. I love 80's music but at the same time I'm feeling kind of stupid for being only 12 years old when Prince's "Little Red Corvette" came out and I still, at age 36, think the song is about a car.

Move over baby, gimme the keys, I'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine.

Ooooooooooohhhhhh, NOW I get it!!

3 comments:

The Guess Who # 2 said...

Well. I'm going to be 49 next month. I "got" Prince...but, I thought The Tubes were Gay!


x,Will.

Tammie Jean said...

There are so many songs I sang into a hairbrush in front of the mirror and had absolutely no idea what I was singing about...

Wirthy said...

"Purple Rain" is one of the best songs EVER!