About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, January 04, 2008

This is new, I found...

This is new, I found this program called Jott and I can blog from my cell phone and I can also send e-mails and text messages always from my cell phone. So, if I am driving along and I have to send an e-mail to somebody like my boss or something, I guess I can do that, what I thought would be kind of cool, to be able to blog things from my phone, although however. listen

Powered by Jott

I also forgot that I have only 30 seconds so it is going to have to be quick. Anyway, I thought that I did try this and that it could be a kind of cool! It's jott.com. So, if you know me and you get some weird text message from me, that's where this is from. But I am not inviting anybody because I don't want to bug you. Bye. listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: