About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Juliology- another stolen meme

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. I love a good ceasar, with any kind of salad but I will opt for Ranch if that is not available. When I was in high school, Carrie used to always make me go through the salad bar line for her, just cause she didn't like to do it. And she always had me put SO MUCH dressing on the salad it was gross and I didn't eat ranch for YEARS!!

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Taco Bell baby. I had it for dinner tonight.

Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. You can sit down at Taco Bell. HA! But I love me some Olive Garden. yummy yummy yummy, I got LOOVE in my tummy.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15% to 20% depending on where it is and how the service was.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Cereal. I love cereal. My favorite is Reese's Puffs, but I also like Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cap'n Crunch (Peanut Butter!) even though it tears up the roof of my mouth!!

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Pepperoni and Sausage with Ranch Dressing and Jalapeno's on the side. Preferably from Pizzamania and made by my favorite Pizza Guy,

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Peanut butter, or butter and strawberry jelly.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A picture of Brad Pitt. I turn on my laptop and say, "Hellllloooo lover."

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Three.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right handed.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. I had my appendix out when I was a senior in high school. I have also had three children removed.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Genetically, my teeth are trashed. I can't wait to have them all taken away and get new ones.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. I lifted the couch today, that bitch weighs a lot.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Knocked unconscious? I have passed out a few times, but never knocked or hit my head or anything like that.

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. It depends on HOW I was going to die. I would like to give my children the chance to say goodbye, and tell them how much I love them, and tell them not to be afraid.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. It's not my name that needs changing....

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I prefer dark colors, but I think that bright colors are flattering and I do enjoy wearing red.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Not that I know up, but when I was younger, I stuck a pearl up my nose.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. No, but my cooking has put my husband in the hospital a few times.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Theoretically, yes.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. I've done more, for less.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. It depends. I mean, why is my little finger worth $200,000??

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Probably, but then again if my bloggin was so bad that someone was willing to PAY me to stop, I would probably stop regardless.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Yes. I could totally use $250,000 and if someone really wants to give me money for that, well ha ha on them.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. As long as they don't mind if I throw up later.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. It depends. Does that person need killing? Sometimes, a man just needs killing.

DUMBOLOGY

Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. Nada.

Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. A good movie? No. A funny movie, yes.

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Carpet. Ugly dirty carpet.

Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. I stand. My shower is just a standing shower so there is no room to sit.

Q. Would you live with roommates?
A. Not anymore, I have too many kids to have roommates.

Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A.Three. I love them, but I don't wear them very often this time of year. In the summer I will wear them if I don't have too much walking to do.

Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. The last time I got a ticket but I can't remember when that was. I'm sure I blogged about it though....

Q. Who is number 1 on your Top 8?
A. My BFF, Carrie.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last friend you talked to?
A: Online? Os. On the phone? Ed.

Q: Last person who called you?
A: E-husband called from the hospital to spread some Saturday night cheer.

Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Gabriel.

Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Danny

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: Three.

Q: Season?
A: Seasons? What are those??

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes. I have friends that are far away that I wish I could see every day.

Q: Mood?
A: Is "cold" a mood? If not, then lets go with tired, but I'm cold.

Q: Listening to?
A: The TV.

Q: Watching?
A: Overboard. This movie is just fun to watch. ("What? No boom boom?")

Q: Worrying about?
A: Strangely, nothing right now. Tomorrow is a new day though.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: To the living room to remind Alex to take his medication before detention.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: I can't wait until I'm done potty training Danny.

Q: What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A: Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I think so. I am a people pleaser, so I like to be known as pleasant.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes I am!! Even though someone once complained to my boss that I was unfriendly and uncooperative. But really I was just annoyed that someone was lazy and condescending. Generally I am a very friendly person. I want you all to love me.

Go ahead- do it.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

You lifted a couch? Dude, you totally win!