About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My ass is bigger than my motivation

Ok really, I gotta get my ass back to the gym. My reasons are simple and go beyond the size of my ass.

a) I'm tired all the time- even when I AM getting enough sleep.
b) I'm starting to get the daily headaches again which means my blood pressure is going back up. I agreed with my doctor that I would not have to take meds if I exercise, right now I'm not doing either.
c) The size of my ass... look I can't deny it!
d) I'm paying for a gym membership
e) I know that I CAN work-in 30-40 minutes, 5 days a week.

So fuck... I gotta do it. I gotta exercise, you know, blood pressure down, cholesterol stuff... you know all that healthy choice shit. I know.

So ummmm- Saturday. I will start back on Saturday.
fuck...


No comments: