About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brothers

This is how it is with brothers.

Daniel wanted Gabriel's toy and was crying because he doesn't like to share his toys. He was crying and throwing quite a fit about it really which sucks. I tried explaining that he has to share but you know, he's 5 and still very immature.

Daniel crying. Gabriel is saying, "No, I'm playing with it. It's my turn."

Both Mike and I go in individually to tell Daniel to stop screaming. It's Gabe's turn, find something else. Just deal. Gabriel was watching TV and really just 'holding' the stupid Power Ranger, but that's not the point. I wanted to just make Gabriel give it to him, because... why does everything have to cause so much drama, right? However Daniel can't just throw a fit like that when he doesn't get what he wants.

Then, Alex decided to get off the computer and went into the bedroom and said, "Gabriel the computer's all yours."

Gabriel threw the toy to Daniel.
Everyone is happy.

Thanks Alex.

No comments: