About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What I wanted to wear to the reunion

I made a lot of jokes about wearing corset and jeans to the reunion.


click for color
Ok, How much do I rock this shit??
Who the hell ever thought someone would want to put me in lingerie- but you know, the big girls want to feel sexy sometimes too. It's shiny and smooth and hells yes it's stretchy!!!

It has a skirt or hot pants that go with it, but you know... I'm daring, I'm not fucking delusional!!

Are you getting Half Nekkid today??

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

7 comments:

13messages said...

Sexy as hell.

wifegonebad said...

You do rock it, girl!

Ashly Star said...

Oh wow, that's hot as hell. I'd totally flirt with you if I saw you out in pubic like that. Who would've thought PVC corset and jeans look hot together? Happy HNT!

Sarah said...

That's incredibly sexy! Love it!

Southern Sage said...

Lol wrong comment!

You have definately been noticed if you had worn that to the reunion!!

Looking good!

Kevin Lomax said...

I'd really like to undress this Attention Whore... ;-P

Curvaceous Dee said...

You look absolutely fantastic in that combination!

xx Dee