About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Watch out Here I Come....

All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin arms
Watch out Here I Come.

So tonight is my 20 year reunion and I admit that I'm excited about it because it should be a fun evening, and I'm sad because Mike isn't coming with me. I really think he would have had a good time and this would be a ncie way to sort of book end our time together.

I will spend a lot of this evening fielding questions about where he is. It will know what it's like for Hillary.

You know, it's not all about Mike, ok??

There are a handful of people that are not going to be there- that I really wish WERE. My BFF Carrie who flat out refused for reasons that I just don't agree with. Hell I'm bigger than she is!!!

But I got my nails done in a fantastic slutty red acrylic, circa 1989. They are trashy-fantastic! Trashtastic! I also went to Lane Bryant yesterday, which is the Holy Grail of Bra's for big girls. She measured me and put me in the RIGHT size bra. I have told my friends that my boobs will arrive 45 seconds before I do.

It should be fun- I admit I'm excited to hang out and party with my friends. I insist that in 2o years, my high school hangups are over. I have a whole new set of them now!!

1 comment:

Vixen said...

I really hope we get to see pics. Sounds FABULOUS!!!!