About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Experience is not cheap.

"How thankful I am today, to know that all my past failures were necessary for me to be where I am now. Through much pain came experience."














I liked this secret. It went along nicely with the passage above that I read today in my daily reading. My decisions, good or bad, do not define who I am. It's just where I am today. We all have our reasons for the things that we do. It's not anyone else's right to judge me.

1 comment:

April said...

we all pretend to be someone we're not sometimes...I know I've done it in this marriage I'm in right now. But choosing to be true to yourself is something that you have to do.

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment.

Wishing you the best.