About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sometimes you can make friends in the strangest ways....

















-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:39 AM
To: Frank@docdel.com

I go to an all girls boarding school. Sometimes girls can be so tough on one another. I know this for a fact.
We were in a physics lesson once, and we were learning about static electricity. We blew up balloons, rubbed them on our jumpers, did the experiment. No problem. Till someone accidentally popped their balloon on a pin. Then everyone started doing it. 14 balloons popped all at once. A girl couldn't take it, she just couldn't. She screamed and cried. We didn't know what was wrong. She really screamed.
We then found out that she has a phobia of balloon popping. Then some girls did it more just to pest her. How awful, I didn't know what to do, so I punched those 2 girls. Then I got suspended. But I feel as if I did something good for that girl.
-England

(This was copied right out of Postsecret.)

No comments: