About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday

So I've seen lots of blogs participating in Half Nekkid Thursday...I've also seen Braless Tuesday, but on me, it's not as pretty as it sounds..... anyway- here is my contribution to HNT.




His new thing is that he can take his pants on and off. So he does it all the time and he's so excited about it.... it's these proud moments that make me so glad to be a mom!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!
Keep that one for his 21st.

Thomas said...

Prom... definitely prom material... "Jessica, you look so pretty! Have you seen my little boy's photos? Here's one showing him with his pants off... ha, ha, ha, ha. Now that you've seen him without his pants, I expect you won't need to see them off tonight, right, you little slut? That's right Miss Hornypanties, I ain't about ready to being a Grammaw until mah boy is fully growed, so if'n you need some knick-knack-patty-whack, the dog out back will give you a bone. But not mah baby!"

Anonymous said...

OMG, thats pretty damn funny!