About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

200th post

I was hoping for my 200th post to be something cool and special, but I just don't have it in me. I'm in protein hell (and not in the good way)- and it's so FUCKING HOT all I can think of is sex.

wait... did I say that? Apparently a spectacular blog post is not the only thing not in me....

I saw this today.
How to see your vagina- from the inside.

Yeah, you read that right!! This website is all adult, so don't click around if you don't want to see lots of pictures and read lots of dirty stuff. (Although this link is just this one article and the picture... is different and not overtly graphic even though it's the inside of vag.) I happen to love this site- but you know, I'm that kinda girl.

Interesting, but this is a sculpture. Not a sex toy. This is mounted on marble or wood. I think you always select the option to have a twat art mounted on wood.



Lick it (I mean CLICK IT) to make it bigger. Kind of takes the mystery out of it.
And really, what in the cock do you DO with this??
(ok...wrong choice of expletive...)

her- "Here honey- Happy Anniversary!!"

him- (after moments of stunned silence and the farthest thing from an erection) "I know you said I couldn't find it with a diagram, but you didn't have to build me one- to SCALE"

4 comments:

LadyXandria said...

That's pretty fucking awesome. I'd love to see what my vajayjay looks like on the inside. And I'm so with you on the thinking about sex thing. I've been a total horn dog lately.

Happy 200th!

golfwidow said...

This wants to be a Paris Hilton's cooch joke. It does.

I know, blah blah turned over a new leafcakes.

It still does.

d-man said...

Awwww, I missed the party.

exile said...

and when it's happy it will acctually change shape

it's a magical box