About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The best way to spend a work day!!



At the beach!!

My brothers girls are in town so I took a day off of work to take them, my other niece and Alex to the beach. That is the girls there. Chelsea and Kya sitting on the sand and Kelli wrapped up in a towel, just watching the water. I thought Kelli, for her 7 years old looked so fascinated by the water. And I just love this picture.

Alex was in the water almost the entire time so I couldn't snap a photo of him. He's like a fish, that kid. Neither his dad nor I love the water, so I'm not sure where he gets that.

Kya and Chelsea dragged me out into the water, but I'm not a confident swimmer so I don't go far. Also, with my contact lenses in I have to be careful not to get sand from the water in my eyes.



But we had a great time today. Yes, Kya looks a bit like me.

And Kelli is 8, not 7. I never CLAIMED to be aunt (or ANYTHING) of the year.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Yo Momma! Your neice is 8! lol.. looks like you had a great time. The girls had fun, and they got sunburned! :) Oh SNAP!