About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You knew he was the pimp of the group.

I think Joey Fatone should have a show in Vegas. He's so vegas-y. He's Italian. The wops fucking rule Vegas.



He can sing, and dance and I think he can act, but you know I only saw him in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. But I'm sure he's got talent in everything- he's one of those fuckers who just excels in shit.

But can't you see him, opening at the Bellagio- with dancers and an orchestra. I loved him on Dancing with the Stars, and of course I loved N'Sync. (yeah, I fucken said it! I didn't take my kids both times I saw them in concert.) He may not have the career that Justin Timberlake does. But he's out there... I fucking love him. Love love love.

And you know, I'll bet HE could totally appreciate having an opening act that involves a comedic juggler. Hi Andy!!!

No comments: