About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Top Five Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

and over again.

Joelle had this fancy meme so I thought I'd do it.

The top Five Movies that You can Watch Over and Over and Over.

Thank God this does not require these to be GOOD movies, because as movies go, they are not exactly quality films.

1. My Best Friends Wedding. I love this movie. I love Julie Roberts in this movie. "He was in love with me for 10 god damn years- ME!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Oceans 11 or 12 (and prob 13). I don't even think I need to explain this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. You've Got Mail. Such a dated chick movie. I love Tom Hanks. I think he is sexy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4. Cars. This is partly because my kids still watch it daily, but I always find something new and different and clever each time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. Love it Love it Love it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really could list another 5, including Grease, Beaches, Forrest Gump and some John Hughes films, but you know... I won't.

5 comments:

Joelle said...

I own My Best Friend's Wedding. :) Love that flick.

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Sounds like a good bunch of movies. I think I can watch them more then once. In some cases I have :)

Enjoy

stephen said...

this 25 thing is a dead site no one has been added in months

Lori M said...

Hey cuzin. Spent my afternoon at work catching up w/ ya via blog. Thinking about ya and need to give ya a call soon. July looks like it gave ya plenty of ups and downs. Loved reading the story about Alex swallowing the quarter. I remember the night well! :)

OK, have to list my top 5 movies for ya, cuz you know how we love movies.

1. The Wedding Planner -- LOVE her, love Dr. Steve, just love that movie.
2. Sweet Home Alabama -- Who doesn't love Reese? She's too cute and she gets to pick between Josh and Patrick? Poor thing.
3. When Harry Met Sally -- "Is there a DOG in this scenario?"
4. Sixteen Candles -- Jake Ryan baby
5. You've Got Mail (tied w/ Sleepless in Seattle) -- I love Tom Hanks too, especially in romantic comedies.

Tammie Jean said...

The only one of these I've ever seen is You've Got Mail. I'll have to check out the others!

I really wanted to see Cars when it was in the movies, but no one would go with me :(