About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, May 14, 2007

the sweetest of emotion

I think, that sometimes in the midst of the busy day, the diaper changing and AWA (ass wiping assistance) and cleaning up toys, making sandwhiches and the list goes on.... I sometimes get busy and forget to appreciate the amazement that is my children. The way they laugh and learn and can truly be enthralled with the simplest of things. Sometimes, it simply takes someone ELSES child to remind me. These were in my mail box this morning.







This is the newest member of my our family, I guess he's my second cousin, although I'll be his aunt.... it's a Dutch thing. Anyway- just seeing these pictures reminds me of my own kids when they were that age. Sweet and curious and (despite the last picture which I could not resist) the most loving creatures on the planet.

OH baby!!!!

1 comment:

LadyXandria said...

Aww... what a cutie pie. I love the way he looks in that last pic. He's got that "Whatchu talking 'bout Willis?" look on his face. LOL!