About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Is it Thursday already???

So first things first...

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!



Soooo that's out of the way.

I want to blog daily, but some days I have nothing to add. You don't want me here rambling like a freakin idiot do ya?? I got nothin today, but feel free to check out my rack again. :)


Have a great Thursday, get Half Nekkid!!!

11 comments:

Vixen said...

Awesome pic!

HappyHNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Sometimes a picture of a rack is worth a thousand words.

I don't think anyone is complaining ;)


HHNT!

Zoely said...

Very nicely done!
HHNT!!

Blissfully Wed said...

And what a beautiful rack you have. ;)

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

It looks very arty - is it negative? Either way it is very enticing. HHNT

Osbasso said...

Interesting rack!

tkkerouac said...

Beautiful! happy HNT!

oldfashionmomma said...

hmmm can i be your shirt

happy hnt

JeannieGrrl said...

What an awesome image ♥ HHNT!

Beginning with "B" said...

np. I'm kinda typeless myself.

(Must be the "rack")

~~or, something.

HappyDon'tNeedToSayAWordHnt!!!

xx,adam b.

LadyXandria said...

Don't stress about it... we'll be here. Great pic, you have some awesome boobies even with a shirt on. HHNT!