About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Half Nekkid Hot Mama

Soo much cuteness.



I couldn't decide which one I liked better.



Danny decided to get Half Nekkid with me. He likes to get in front of the camera more than Gabe does.

My oldest son is coming home next month and staying home for good. I bought the plane ticket yesterday. He's been gone for almost a year now, living with his dad. It just didn't work out as planned. A year ago, the best thing for him was to go. Now, the best thing for him is to come back. Yes, without a husband in the house, taking care of 3 very active boys is going to be hard- but, I think if I give Alex some responsibilities and reward him for it- he will be a great help to me. Also, lately I have just been feeling like my whole family is displaced, and it just doesn't feel right. It will be so good to have all the boys in the house again- safe, and where they belong.

I blogged about him leaving here. And a few posts before it as well. I can't wait for him to come back home. I have not told my mother, I am going to surprise her by just have Alex knock on her door. She's not expecting him until August so it's going to be a great surprise for her. Hopefully it will be a big enough surprise that she forgives me for ever letting him go in the first place!!

Well, happy half nekkid thursday!! Happy Mothers Day!!

10 comments:

Bittersweet said...

They are both great - gorgeous.

HHNT and Hooray for mummies and their boys!!

Charlie said...

Not surprised you couldnt choose. they're both adorable!

HHNT :)

Vixen said...

Both are great :)

HHNT

Jaws said...

Awww!

tkkerouac said...

Very cute! Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

This sort of gets back to what HNT was all about!

Polt said...

I like em both, but the one with the kisses is just aDORable!

HAPPY HNT!

SeaRabbit said...

Sweet photos... I'm sure you will have much more nice times than harder ones with your three kids!!
HHNT!

LushlyMe said...

I love them both... HHNT!

d-man said...

I remember that leaving blog. Cool to be having him back.