About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tear your heart out Tuesday

Jealousy is a dirty little bitch.

The e-husband is in bed with her lately, plotting to fuck up my life. Now we've been "e-stranged" for a long time. Living apart for 7 months, but you know- it's been a LONG time that things have been real bad. The beginning of the end started so long ago I don't even remember.

But with the actual separation, it leaves us technically free to explore the options. Lately I've met a few people online that I have been interested in meeting, but have not done so for one reason or another. He knows there has been vague interest for me, in getting out there, but he seems to want to ignore it. He has maintained that he is not interested in it.

Until today.

He said that the nurse came by again last night. Brought him dinner. Not even HIS nurse. And they have aids that do that. So this gal hijacked his dinner and brought it to him. I thought it was cute, I joked some more about getting her number. I was curious at this point. Wondering what kind of girl does that kind of thing. Judging her, I admit it.

He told me this afternoon that she came by again today. When he met her, she was a student, and they were practicing so she had shaved him. I remember when this happened. He told me that when she came in today, he was shaving and she flirtatiously offered to do it for him and he said ok. He was kind of flustered, but he enjoyed it.

Yeah, I about went thru the roof.

"What kind of slutty nurse SHAVES a patient that is not even HER fucking patient. How COMPLETELY inappropriate and you know, I KNOW people at that hospital so someone is going to fucking hear about this."

EH- "Wow- I didn't think you would be this upset."

ME- "Well Jesus. Why doesn't she just fuck you and get it over with?? There's an empty bed right there!! What is that cunts name again?"

EH- "Honey... I'm fucking with you."

ME- "WHAT?"

EH- "That didn't happen. She came by and said hello. That was all. I just wanted to know how you really felt about it."


fuuuuuuuuuck......

I didn't even know I felt that way.

Well played Mike, well played.

dirty little bitch....

3 comments:

d-man said...

Hook, line, and stinker.

Tammie Jean said...

Oooooooouch!

LadyXandria said...

LMAO... wow, he really set you up there. It's been my experience tho, when they do things like that it means they still want you. Is there any chance the two of you might give it another try? You obviously both still have feelings for one another.