About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The end of a long road ahead.

Finals start in a few weeks. I have been busting my ass to catch up since mid terms, so I can focus on finals. Work is getting crazy too.

May is stroke Awareness Month so I have posters and flyers that I should have gotten up already. I'm working my fingers to the damn bone, but really loving it.

Yesterday I worked from 6:30 to 6:30 and went to school. This Half Nekkid Thursday pic was taken at the end of a LONG day....



Once finals are done, I'll officially be a senior in college. I can see the end of the tunnel.

Damn, I have not seen the end of a tunnel in a long time.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday.

6 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Awsome shot! HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Congrats on ensuing senior status!

Beautifully shot HNT. Thanks for sharing.

~Him

LadyXandria said...

Hang in there mama... you're almost at the end. Don't be like me and sabotage yourself when you're so close to achieving your goal.

Great shot, btw. HHNT!

Stealth said...

Hard work pays off, and you still look great...proof further of amazing women with ambition..

Hang in there!

HHNT!

ZigZagMan said...

Great pic and good news the light.....follow the light...shit..now I'm sounding like that short woman from poltergiest....

Ummn..anyway...happy HNT!! :)

Tammie Jean said...

Good luck on finals!!