About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Too late for "TMI Tuesday"

I know it's Thursday, but I'm in class and I'm kinda lost. Between the lack of a calculator and the teacher that I love to look at and listen to cause he's so smart it makes my toes curl... it's amazing I have learned a thing... so here's my TMI Tuesday, on Thursday.

1. Ideal amount of sex per week?
I think two or three times a week would be sufficient. But really it's not a matter of want or don't want, it's about availability. Like cake.
There's cake- want cake?
Sure. I could go for some cake.
(scenario change)
We've got some time, wanna fuck?
Sure. I could go for some sex right now.

2. Ever had an online affair?
Yes. Sometimes they are better than the real ones.

3. Are you a member of the mile high club?
No. I don't like to fly, but when I do I'm drunk enough that you won't have to work too hard to convince me.

4. Are you predjudice against any particular group of people?
Not really. I don't prefer psych majors.

5. What constitutes bad sex?
Guys who are over confident that they are the BEST lovers ever. I don't mind inexperience or even some nervousness. But just don't be an asshole.

Bonus (as in optional): Can females ejaculate?
Apparently, but I am not in that club either.

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

LOL at "TMI Tuesdays"! Good answers though ;)