About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday



I've spent a lot of time this week trying to ummmm, back up my movies on DVD. Back up copies are very important when you have kids. (*wink). I've had some struggles finding the right ummm, back up program, and the right discs. I bought a whole batch of bad discs last week. Well I THINK the whole batch is bad. 13 out of 15 discs are bad so it's safe to use that sample and apply it to the entire population of discs on the spindle. How much time do I have to waste with this crap??

Apparently a lot.




Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!!

8 comments:

Vixen said...

Very unique! I really like that. :)

happyHNT!

figleaf said...

I'm with Vixen on this, Jules, those reflections of you are cool. Happy HNT!

figleaf

Shibari said...

Jules...
I LOVE That ... you are so awesome..
xoxo

Blissfully Wed said...

Nice reflection of you. Happy burning.

And HHNT!

lecram said...

Love the reflection. Cheers and Happy HNT!

SeaRabbit said...

Great photo idea! And yes, backing up DVD is time consuming... ;-(
HHNT!

bsoholic said...

Ah bummer about the dud discs. Cool shots though!

Happy HNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

I see you! Happy HNT