About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

it's all fun and games until...

I'm a mean wretched horrible mother. I am a killjoy and a buzzkill and a party pooper. I am tired of the kids rough housing and I apparently won't let anyone have any fun.

Or maybe I'm just trying to avoid a fucking spinal cord injury.

I see the way these boys wrestle. All twisted up and jumping on each other. Alex was laying on the floor, half upside down, his like he was coming out of a backwards somersault or something, and Gabe jumped on his back. Nothing happened, but I swear I almost had a heart attack. I could just imagine Alex's twisted and contorted neck snapping and him being paralyzed from a T1 spinal injury. Just what I need. Paralyzed by a 4 year old.

The rough housing just needs to stop. I know they are boys and that they are having fun, but it's making me crazy. It's too loud, and it just gets rougher as the weeks pass. The noise level gets too high- it drives me insane. Many things drive me insane lately- but that is just one of them.

Next on my list is the fucking neighbor who insists on blaring his fucking music and peeling out in the parking lot. What a fucking moron. I want to punch him in the face.

2 comments:

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

It sounds like you live in a mad house with wankers for neigbours. I feel for you. Still I wish you do u have a nice weekend...

Emjoy :)

Tammie Jean said...

Oh, the boys would make me nervous too. I just had one girl - no one to fight with and none of the little boy tendencies. We've had our "girl issues", of course, but at least I'm more familiar with them.

Your neighbor sounds like an idiot. I would have daily heart attacks if I had to listen to that...