About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What would I do with it??

If I caught the ball- what would I do with it??

It's worth up to $500K.

I'd sell it, invest it and make sure my kids could go to college. Especially if I was tackled, and bloodied in the process.

Collectors items are weird like that. I don't own anything of value like that. Beanie babies, or cabbage patch dolls anything that you are supposed to leave in the package until apparently becomes worth more. I guess my mind doesn't stay focused long enough.

Not surprising, I also don't currently have a 401K.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I'd do the same thing.

Tammie Jean said...

I'd sell it too. I'm not into sport memorabilia. Besides, things are only "worth" that much for as long as people are willing to pay that money for it. I say give me the money!

Some collectibles are total fads, and once the frenzy dies down (like beanie babies or... what were those trading cards all the kids had 5 years ago? Yu-gi-oh?) then they're not worth anything.