About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

many shades of crazy- HNT

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday




I was reading a book and eating M&M when I looked down at my snack. It didn't occur to me that this was weird. but they are all in groups of 4. I ate the odd numbers to make them all groups of 4. Looking at this picture now, the second group of yellow only has three. You have no idea how that bugs me....



it's funny, and kinda insane how I do this without really thinking of it. I have to stop posting now, cause that lone yellow M&M is buggin the fuck out of me.

Now go see the Daddy to find out who else is playing HNT!!!

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

You're in desperate need of a hobby or something. This was just weird...

Shibari said...

mmm yummy i have an idea for the m n ms... :)

lecram said...

lol! I love it! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Charlie said...

i totally get that...so that makes me weird too! hhnt

Vixen said...

Cool shades ;)

I get it too. LOL

happyHNT!

Keyser Soze said...

Fabulous! Sorry to hear about the ingrown hair. I likes the baldy though :-)
HHNT!

TUG said...

I think something's going on in your brain ;) HHNT!

Oh, ouch about the hair!