About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Is it Friday yet?- HNT!!

So what do you think of my new banner?? If anyone knows how I can center it, that would be great- I can't figure that part out. (THANKS Os, for fixing that !!! Hope you enjoyed my special "Thank You")

So this is the picture, or one of them, without the flowers and such.



Yes, that is a REAL feather boa and slutty red stripper shoes.

I'm the best when I'm off my feet.

13 comments:

Hollz said...

OoOoOoOooOo Sext red shoes!!! I want them:)

Very HOT!!!!

Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

So nice. I just pictured myself lounging around with you there.

HHNT!

Moosekahl said...

I love the Gerber daisies. And that boa is hot. Happy HNT

Andy Land said...

Was there a doubt that the slut-wear was real? Hell no!

;)

Shibari said...

omg love the boa.. love the shoes... ;)

Cosima said...

What a tantalizing pic!

Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

Beautiful, happy HNT!

TUG said...

Nice combination. HHNT!

Stealth said...

I love that pose and the suggestion in it...so damn sexy.

Lapis Ruber said...

Great pic and very suggestive. HHNT

Tammie Jean said...

Awesome photo Julie! Works great for your banner, too!

Keyser Soze said...

The banner is great and it already looks centered to me. I love the feather boa and the shoes but you're the best part of the picture. :-)
HHNT!

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Lookin very hot.

HHNT