About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, August 13, 2007

everyday is a compromise

maybe it's the meds. maybe it's hormones. maybe it's my lack of human contact- but lately I've been so moved and touched by so many things. my brain wraps around things and I'm almost touched to tears by it.

This is one thing. really, it's worth the watch:




I think about all my secrets. The secrets I share with others. The secrets others share with me, and the ones that I keep all to myself. Sometimes I wish that I could write about everything, but I've chosed to not be anonymous so I can't. There are too many people to protect.

Sometimes I am just protecting myself from your wrath, sometimes I'm protecting you from mine.

For all my secrets- my biggest regrets are probably lost in the things I never said.

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

Whenever my daughter is trying on clothes at Hot Topic, I pick up that Secrets book and read the postcards. Some of them are sad, some are really warped. But all of them make you think and it's a fascinating read. We all have our secrets, don't we? One of these days I'll buy that book.