About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HNT- I wish I had tanned boobies.

Read my blog post below- cause I wrote it today and I hate it to get lost when something funny happens to someone else.



Here's the tan I've been working on. I'm getting hella fucking dark and so are the boys. Alex was born white, but then he started to tan as he got older, and then never lightened up again. Gabe and Danny were born more on the white side too- I wonder how they will turn out. The e-husband is white but he tans well. On the day we got married- he was as dark as I was- maybe a little more. I suspect all my boys will be dark skinned eventually. Sometimes I wonder, does the exposed skin get darker, or does the covered skin get lighter?- cause you know- I don't remember ever being as light as my boobs are. Them's white girls boobs!!!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday.

12 comments:

Vixen said...

Wow. I *LOVE* that photo. It's so sexy, the tan lines exposed, the way your top is slipping off the shoulder. VERY sexy.

happyHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Ahhh... but the tan lines are so so sexy. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm gonna have to see more. ;)

HHNT!

Osbasso said...

I would tend to agree--you seem to be fairly white there...

Shibari said...

Freaking HOTTTTT... HHNT!

Tammie Jean said...

Great teasing shot - very sexy ;)

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Tanned or not, you r lookin HOT

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

tan lines are sexy on you, Happy HNT!

d-man said...

You mean you don't sunbathe topless?

Lapis Ruber said...

Great photo. Happy belated HNT.

BTExpress said...

You could spray tan the naughty bits if you want, but I'd leave them. I like others, think that tan lines are sexy. Happy Belated HNT!

Beginning with "B" said...

Them's Okie-Dokie by Me!!

Hi-five, Julie.
(Yes! I still love you!)

Happy(belated) HNT!

You Will find Will here
on September 16: http://hoginsheros.blogspot.com (if ya care ta drop by..(wink)

See ya, when I get back from CALIFORNIA!

xx,b.