About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

pain in the vag

literally...

So recently I had decided to go 'bald'- and yes I am talking about that. I usually keep a nice situation, with keeping it all together and tidy. But recently I decided to shave it all and see how that goes. I do this occasionally, but it's not something that I do all the time. I know lots of women who keep it bald, but I just don't put that kind of maintenance into anything really.

The texture of my hair is somewhere between asian and black. Thick strands. So the hair below is much the same, although I would not say "thick" because that is never a word that a WOMAN wants to use to describe anything about her vag. Either way, I have asian/black hair- the carpet matches the drapes. hee hee

So I decided to let it grow back, and in the midst of this, I have developed an ingrown hair. Yeah- a fuckin ingrown HAIR. Of course nobody is looking at me up close so I'm not concerned about the esthetics of it right now, but you know- it really fucking hurts. I mean, REALLY FUCKING HURTS. You would never think that a small 'sore' on the mons pubis area would fuck up your day so much. Every move I make seems to rub against this very SMALL bump that hurts as if it were as big as a grapefruit!!!

This has never happened to me before. It's like someone is pulling on the hairs replacing them with needles. It's insane and there isn't really anything I can do to, you know, it's not like you can just pick at it. It's not in the most visible place. ugh.

So I'm miserable today. And annoyed and yeah, a little embarassed about it. One of the nurses asked me why I was so quiet today- and I said, "I have an ingrown hair- where you REALLY don't want one." She said, "OH MY GOD- I hate it when that happens!!!"

Apparently she knows. Apparently this happens to other people too.

That helps, a little bit.

It's not the first time I've gone bald. I do it randomly throughout the year, you know, for the Holidays and my birthday.

It may, however be my last.

2 comments:

Stealth said...

razor bumbs ack...might I recommend the Body Bare...it is in Tara Tainton's naughty shop..works like a charm..no bumps...like waxing.

Or you could go the cheap route and get the noxema bikini shavers!

xoxo

I heart you!

Osbasso said...

Well, thank you for sharing that!