About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Em eye see kay eee why. Em ooh you ess eee!!!

I forgot yesterday was Half Nekkid Thursday. Sorry to deprive you of my cleavage. On Wednesday- my friend dragged me out and we went to Disneyland. Imagine that. Me- at the happiest place on earth!!



We saw a lot of girls dressed like this. I don't get it. Apparently I am getting old.

It was busy, about as busy as it ever is- and I was grateful to go since my friend bought my ticket for me and I got to take a day off of work and be free from my kids doing something that was fun and I did not feel guilty at all for having kid free fun.

I took some pictures that I think turned out pretty good. I was so excited to have 'something' to take pictures of!!!


It's a Small world, dressed up for Xmas. No matter how many times I have been on it in my life, I love going and seeing the different countries and such and hearing the song. I never really get tired of it.




Me, in front of a big Xmas tree!!! While I am not a huge Disney fanatic, I admit that it was hard to be stressed out about anything when there is so much that makes you smile at that place.


Ferris Wheel at California Adventure. No, I did not ride it. I don't do things that suspend me in mid air. I don't like traditional-type roller coasters and such either. But I still enjoyed a handful of the rides.



It was a really fun day and I'm thinking about getting an annual pass for me and Alex. The second level pass is $169 if you live in So Cal. And it cost $109 just to get in for one day. I think if I had a pass, I'd probably go 5 or 6 times a year, a lot of my friends have a pass too. I live close enough that I could go for just a few hours to watch the parade. I love parades!!

Thanks Chris, what an awesome day!!

No comments: